Monday, January 12, 2009

Doodly ding dong tick tock.

Well, I finished a bunch of chores, many of them "not my chores" and took a bath and washed my hair and took my pills [which got somewhat stuck on the way down and gave me some terrible heartburn]and did dishes, swept the floor, did a little stretching and bicycling and now have nothing to do. It is therefore a good time to blog.

Yesterday my day was devoted to doing "good deeds" since I woke up too late to go to church. 11:45, more specifically, courtesy of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. And that good deed? Illustrating Dorian's book for his creative writing assignment, which took a little over seven hours to do. Yeah, it was due today and I drove it to his house late last night. And the teacher who assigned it was one I really really really didn't like last year. She's senile and always changes her mind and though I gave her multiple doctor notes, had my dad talk to her, and so forth to explain my absence, she still gave me a bad grade in creative writing but somehow deemed me worthy to be the art director of the more stressing Lit Mag class. All we did in that class was watch movies and read "poems" about fish. I even made fun of her in a poem and she read it and gave it a good grade because she didn't get it. "Pontificate, you faded star!"[-Emilie Autumn].

Sorry. Once I saw that the illustrations had to be done in only felt-tip pen, I knew who assigned it and had a sudden urge to burn the school down, ha.

Oh, wanna see my new pink camera?

It's pretty sweet. I need to think of a name for it. Something long and British and related to candy and tea. It's easy to find it against all the black things of my bedroom. And I'll need to get a little case for it and I shall put the name I name it on said case. And perhaps a memory card that can hold more info than my current one which held like, 300-something on my old deceased camera but only 100-something on this one; but more film time on this one, strangely.

And now to get rid of the feeling that my heart is pumping Vitamin C. While everyone else is starting a new semester, I am being loaded with herbal capsules and lozenges in addition to all my other pills to get me feeling better. Scrambled eggs, it is!

I heard Elise got pneumonia, and Brother Hancock got it really bad and had an oxygen mask. Masque. That's a fancier way of looking at it. I can sympathize but my two pneumonia occasions weren't severe enough for hospitilization because we caught it early on. I did have an inhaler for the first one-the instructions were to use it twice a day or something but I would be coughing so bad and it'd feel like drowning to inhale, so I puffed away on that thing like a smoker. It was a weird feeling to inhale-like when the tip of your fingernail gets bent back or you hit your funny bone or you get tapped on the knee with one of those reflex things. Once at school when I was well enough to go with my little inhaler I remember standing there coughing and I couldn't inhale and school had just gotten out so everyone was walking around and I was thinking "I'm gonna pass out soon, so try to fall sideways so you don't hurt anything." I didn't pass out though. That would have been a good story.

Enough storytelling for now. My health problems would fry this computer with their length. Off to make scrambled eggs.

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment