Sunday, January 25, 2009

Falling out of bed.

Last night I was hanging halfway out of my bed in an attempt to reach the chapstick on my dresser [accursed canker sore!], when I fell out of bed. The trash can smacked against my lower jaw/right lymph node. Most of my weight fell on the heel of my left hand. And my right elbow got carpet burns. I was surprised no one heard my head collide with the trash can. I wonder if lymph nodes can rupture because that's what it felt like, reverberating through my teeth.

Combined with being sore and tired from the atrocity that is the boot-scootin' boogie, I am very sore, but glad I didn't bite my tongue off or something.

I am concerned about my left hand, though. If I didn't bruise the bones, I think there might be a teeny little fracture-there's this one spot that throbs and burns and turning my hand weird ways sets it off. Nothing to do for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment