Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Birthday Prophecy...

I turn 19 on April 9, 2009. Flip that upside down and it's 6-6-6. And I thought it was cool when I turned 9 on April 9, 1999. I was thinking of fulfilling the Book of Revelation [I was actually watching a show about how the castastrophies could be timed natural disasters yesterday] but we're on the road to that already by ourselves.

I already got my main present because I had to pick it out-my cello. I still haven't named it yet-I'm thinking Barlow. But being sick and in a great deal of pain, I haven't been able to mess around on it the last week, let alone get into checking out teacher referrals.

Aside from waking at 2:15ish this morning and not going back to sleep [mania?], being sick, and being in pain, I was getting into one of our crappy reclining chairs and somehow made my knee go askew so it hurts to bend the joint.

So I likely won't be doing anything tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment