Saturday, April 25, 2009

"You're so easy to read but the book is boring me."

I think my Jamba Juice was spiked, but being so tolerant to sedatives, have recognized this and refuse to let my lethargy win. Plus it'd throw off my whole chronic fatigue schedule and we can't have that, now can we?

Not really, but I am unusually tired. And I swear I got a giant zit within exactly 43 minutes because it wasn't there earlier.
I went to the library today [one of my few outings these days] squealing to see the double disc special edition of Emilie Autumn's Opheliac
waiting for me. I also found Celtic Woman and two books-one picture book of Frankenstein's wedding [I saw the artwork and had to get it] and the other was about children's book illustration.

In other news, for several weeks my insides have not been cooperative and I suspect being lactose intolerant, athough gluten intolerancy runs in the family. What if it were soy? All my imitation-meat products would be gone! What would I eat? I shall be getting tested soon. Let us hope for mere stomach ulcers.

Some of the other Scalpel SL,UTs are getting together this week to do a costumed photoshoot-with a very talented makeup artist, may I add. As in dreadlocks, stitches, and the most important-covering blemishes that have been attacking me of late. It should be really fun; I look forward to it.

Also working on a pair of bloomers.

Typhoid out.

1 comment:

  1. <3

    hope the shoot goes well.

    you should go out more, well assuming you get a bit better that is.

    ReplyDelete