Sunday, April 12, 2009

Twas my birthday.

I was sick, sore, and tired on my birthday, as expected, so it was a low key birthday.

Sir Barlow, my cello, being my main gift I picked out a few weeks ago, meant that there wasn't going to be much more, which is fine by me. I can't wait for my arm to stop hurting so I can get back to playing Barlow.

But I did get some stuff: chapstick [always needed], black nail polish [can't have too much], the Encyclopedia Horrifica, Halloween socks that will replace my old holey Halloween socks, two strawberry daquiri Sobes, notecards, a necklace, a book about the IQ of your cat, some money and cards from the relatives, two shirts and a pair of pants [I'll be exchanging the pants and one of the shirts], and my late Christmas present/birthday present of a picture of me, Elise, and Megan doing a night photo at camp on a decorated mount and two cans of Pringles.

The next day, Scott decided to throw a split birthday party for Garret and me. I brought Serenity because both us birthday kiddos like it. We had an abundance of chips, doughnuts, and soda. We got sung to and had tortilla chips to blow out. I mellowed on the couch as I always do, but it was a fun shindig.

Yesterday I used a birthday present at Barnes and Noble to get Rammstein's Live Aus Berlin album, which had the same price as the three other Rammstein albums, but had more songs, so I figured I was getting more bang for my buck [kudos to me for being economical]. And I also got a book about female serial killers-it's very interesting. I wouldn't mind being a criminal psychologist or something.

And I am unusally tired. End transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment